Reef Survival Situation™ Leader’s Guide + 10 Participant Booklets
Set in an unfamiliar location, the Reef Survival Situation takes the participants outside of their organizational roles and areas of expertise to a situation where only their synergistic problem-solving skills will help them to survive.
The Reef Survival Situation Leader’s Guide provides all of the information that you’ll need to conduct a successful program, including:
- the expert’s decisions and rationale,
- scoring instructions,
- program design options,
- and tips for teaching participants about the skills and processes that contribute to synergistic problem solving.
The Reef Survival Situation Participant’s Booklet presents:
- the survival situation,
- the challenge,
- a worksheet for recording individual,
- team and expert answers,
- and grids for scoring the simulation.
One Leader’s Guide per facilitator and one Participant’s Booklet per participant are required to facilitate the Reef Survival Situation.
You may also like…
NOTE: This product is eligible for a quantity discount, which will be applied to your cart automatically.
- $2,000 - $3,500 = 5% discount
- $3,501 - $5,500 = 10% discount
- $5,501 and greater = 15% discount