Bushfire Survival Situation™ Advanced Trainer’s Kit (Includes 25 Participant Booklets)
The Bushfire Survival Situation Advanced Trainer’s Kit comes with everything you need to conduct a simulation-based program combined with the Group Styles Inventory™ (GSI) for 25 people, including:
- Survival Simulation Leader’s Guide (1) This Guide provides all of the information that you’ll need to conduct a successful program.
- Survival Simulation Participant’s Booklet (25) These booklets present the survival situation, the challenge, a worksheet for recording individual, team and expert answers, and grids for scoring the simulation. Sample Participant Booklet
- Survival Simulation Observer’s Guide (5) This guide helps team observers provide groups with feedback on their performance.
- Original (Vintage) Video Enhancement (3 Streaming Video Views + Facilitator Video)* The video cuts down on facilitator prep time, helps keep the program on schedule, and brings “to life” the simulation by showing the situation and available items as well as providing the expert’s rank and rationale. If you’re unable to use streaming videos for your simulation sessions, please contact us for additional options.
- GSI Inventory (25) These inventories enable participants to assess team interaction styles.
- GSI Participant’s Guide (5) This guide provides information on how team members can work together effectively to maximize results. The guides contains complete interpretations of the 12 group styles measured by the GSI, a profile of effective groups, a grid for calculating group outcomes, and a graph for comparing group results to other groups that have used the GSI.
- GSI Leader’s Guide (1) This Guide provides a foundation from which you can build a training program that includes the GSI, as well as information, options, advice and tips for you to choose from, add to, or modify as you see fit.
- GSI PowerPoint® Presentation (1) This set of slides helps facilitators and trainers to explain the Group Styles Circumplex, clusters, and styles as well as the steps involved in scoring and profiling individual and group results.
- GSI Flipchart Sheets (5) The GSI Flipchart Pad contains the Group Styles Circumplex on 5 large sheets for easy profiling and displaying.
Important Streaming Video Information
After purchasing, your streaming video credits can be used by going to the Resources section in Client Portal. Your Human Synergistics shop AND Client Portal login email and password will be the same. Upon launching the video, one credit will be deducted from your account and the video will be available for 24 hours.
Credits will be added to your account immediately. If your credits do not appear in your account or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800.622.7584.
A preview video is available via Client Portal for reference and preparation for your session and may be viewed as many times as needed prior to your session. Please test the streaming video prior to launching your session using the preview video to ensure that it plays properly on your network.
Streaming videos are compatible with the following browsers. Please check your version before purchasing to ensure your browser meets the minimum requirements. Streaming videos will not play on browsers that do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Google Chrome Version 40 or higher
- Microsoft Edge Version 44 or higher
- Safari Version 8.0 or higher (for OS X)
- Mozilla Firefox Version 42 or higher