Project Planning Situation™ Digital Individual Participant Credits
- Minimum of 5 participant credits required for each session.
- It may take 24-48 hours for credits to be applied to your account.
- For purchases over 350 Participant Credits, please contact email@example.com.
- Bundles are not eligible for further discounts.
- If this is your first time purchasing the digital Project Planning Situation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request demo credits after your purchase and we will add credits to your account.
The Project Planning Situation digital version comes with everything you need to conduct a simulation-based program for remote teams:
- Comprehensive Facilitator Site
- Participant Access
- Facilitator’s Script
- Prep Guide
- Debriefing PowerPoint and additional resources
Bundle Pricing is available:
- Bundle of 50 Participant Credits (5% Savings)
- Bundle of 100 Participant Credits (10% Savings)
- For purchases over 350, please contact email@example.com
- No additional savings or discounts may apply to bundles
Click for more information on Project Planning Situation and the other business simulations.
Comprehensive Facilitator Site
The Facilitator Site is your portal to administer the Simulation to your group and includes the Facilitator Walkthrough to guide you during the session (including the integrated video), a Team Info page for participant status and scores, and all the additional resources listed below.
By purchasing one credit per participant, you’re giving your group members access to the participant site to participate in the activity and receive immediate results.
This script provides step-by-step instructions and talking points to deliver the core Simulation activity; an optional tool to provide you with extra support to supplement the Facilitator Walkthrough.
This Guide provides all the information that you’ll need to prepare for your session, plus tips for teaching participants about the skills and processes that contribute to synergistic problem solving, and alternatives to the basic simulation process.
The PowerPoint is an additional tool to expand upon the learnings of the Simulation around synergy and team building.